At Play Sense, we believe that formal schooling in big groups is not age appropriate for most two-to-three year olds.
Play Sense 2to3 is a unique concept in early childcare and education, catering specifically for two-to-three year olds. Emotional engagement and learning happen best in a nurturing environment where play is the key to the learning journey. Play Sense will assist you to give your child the best foundation, by providing a qualified early childhood teacher to guide your toddler’s learning journey in a nurturing playgroup of 4-6 children in a home setting.
- Qualified teachers trained in early childhood development and the Play Sense 2to3 curriculum
- Supply of equipment for the running of the group
- Assistance in setting up a group of children in your area
- Parenting talks and workshops
Play Sense Schools
Play Sense is a home-based program that is run in a host home with a qualified teacher. Hours are 8:30am to 12pm three to five days a week.
How to set up a group
- Enrol your child by area and age
- Find like-minded parents to join your group OR request to join an existing group of parents
- Volunteer to be a host family OR join another host home
- Choose the month you wish to start
- Pay Set-up fee
- Meet your host family, group and teacher
- Receive the Parent Manual
Set-up fee of R2000 is and is required to secure your child’s place once the group has been confirmed.
Monthly School fees depend on area, days attending and number of children in group. For more information please contact us.